Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
baby and i, FINALLY cooled.

And again, i'm blogging! I realised i've been blogging EVERYDAY. haha. Oh well, what can a girl who is bored do? ANyway, no afternoon programme today! And baby doesnt have his afternoon programme too cos' it's POA. Yea, so we headed off together! I accompanied him to Tampines to return his vcds and get bubble tea and home. Nothing much, but still, so long as we spent the time together. haha. Today's a oh-so crazy day. The 4 of us (Weiyan, Cheryl, SHimin and myself) went crazy. We were totally crapping. It's me and my zebra crossing story. Weiyan and her ambition being a hair dresser and surgeon (HAHA). Cheryl and her touching people's hands. And SHimin...... what did she do? okay, she just laughed with us. And came to Ss lesson where no one is listening. Basically, the 4 of us imitate each other's actions. (okay, we're bored luh) And Cheryl went TOTAL crazy. Today's somewhat GREAT!! After school, Cheryl asked Mr Koh know about me and elijah not. And he's like, "Of course luh! Morning, before school together, after school together." haha. but.. like which teacher dont know? oh well, i dont like Mr Gng! He aim my baby one! At first was FOREVER catching his hair. Now baby's fringe finally got cut off, he's starting to aim my baby's pants. So what's after pants? hurmps! Man.. i'm SO tired!! I still couldnt get enough sleep. Here comes my heavy eye bags! ArgH!! My stomach's always hurting for no reason nowadays. Scary..... (if you heard about what happened to my dad's side of his family.) Oh yes yes! I met my baby in the morning! We walked to school together! We were talking about it last night. I was like, "You sure you wanna meet up? later the weather very hot then you very sian?" And he said, "Nevermind luh. Cos' you cool what." SO i said, "Then i die ready lor, cos you so hot." Then he said, "Then how? cannot be together ready..." So i said, "NO!! Can!! Cos' when i'm too cool, you can warm me. and when you're too hot, i can cool you! - it's the opposite that attracts." haha! And i won! okay, said enough, i need my nap.................

With love, on Wednesday, June 28, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse